Monday, June 13, 2005

And I guess I had more to say

Oh, and you know what sucks about being sick? You feel like you're a million years old. Watering my garden, not even by hand - except for the pots, totally wore me out. And that's about all I've done today. I've eaten. But not happily, since everything tastes like air. And all I can feel is the texture on my tongue and in my mouth. Its odd. I haven't noticed a lack of taste like this when I've been sick before. Sure, things wouldn't taste right. Or be sorta bland. But things seriously taste like nothing. Blech. Knitting news you ask?
Well, I knit(ed?)3 rows on the Baby Bootie. Including one that was a cross over row. But then I had to put it down and take a nap. Apparently brain / hand activity is too much for me. Talk about useless. Its driving me crazy. I didn't get much done that I planned on this weekend. And there's weed coming up in my garden, and little things like that I need to do, but don't dare. :/
I've got stuff for some RAOKs too, but I'm missing a couple "ingredients". Michaels & Hobby Lobby are out of them, and now that I'm sick, I don't need to go try to hunt down the other thing I wanted to get. Sigh. I don't see me going to doggy class tmrw. I don't think I can handle it. But we'll see. Ill prbly go to see what I'm missing. If I can talk at all. Otherwise, I ll just catch up next week. mollies already doin better than most of em I think. I hope I'm ok by wends though. I really wanna go to SnB. But I also don't wanna make anyone else sick. :/ If I don't feel better, or god forbid, worse, in the am I'm going to go to the dr. Which I never do. So that should tell ya how bad I feel. Id tough it out if it weren't for this throat and fever. That's the worst of it. Ok I'm done now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elabeth said...

Aww that sucks that you're sick. I had a big fat migraine today so I feel your old lady pain. I had to sit down and rest after I put the spinning wheel together, and that just involved tightening two nuts. haha Don't sweat not being able to come to knitting. Stay home and get germ-free first :)

8:24 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

SDo sorry that you are sick. Bth of my older children have tonsillitis and it's been rough around here!

I hope you feel better really soon!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home