Thursday, June 09, 2005

That Patons cotton colors yarn got me to thinking about making a shrug. But just hasnt worked out with anything ive tried yet. And then i ran accross the Glampyre Minisweater (aka: boobholder) pattern, and decided i need one of those. Which as it happens, I have enough stash yarn for several. I started looking for buttons and broches to use as a clasp and founf a neat flower one that is enamled with the colors in some yarn in a green/blue/ivory 3 ply i got from Elabeth awhile back.
Double stranding the sock weight yarn that is working great. Ans working up pretty quickly too. To get gauge i had to go up to 10 1/2's. (it calls for a 9) So maybe I'll have it done in time to wear to stitch n bitch. Which is now meeting on wendsdays btw.
Ummm thats all i can think of for now. (can you say space case?)
Other than that, im in a crafty slump. If i want to do somethign i cant seem to find all the "ingredients". Or it just doesnt want to work for me.
Still need to sew the ribbon on the baby stuff. *blush* They'll have it before he's grown in to it, I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home