Monday, June 13, 2005

As I Feared

I'm officially hardcore sick. My throat isn't supposed to hurt like this. I have no tonsils. I slept awful last night. I had a fever, that didn't break til this evening. And I had chills and hot flashes all night. I ended up splitting the difference clothes wise to combat that. bc as soon as I took off or added a blanket, or stuck a limb out from under them, the opposite would happen. Id be too cool. Or be too hot. So all night I dreamed I was topless in public. And kept wondering why everyone was talking to me so much. Lol. But it wasn't a "hey my face is up here" kinda thing. It was like an ice breaker or something. I dunno. It was the most normal dream I've had though.Since mine are usually some sort of Magnolia-esque movie feel. Real life, with lots more imagination and less filler too. Have I mentioned I had a knitting dream the other night?? While I was knitting baby stuff like a machine, I dreamed I was knitting. Going through the hand movements and reading a pattern and the whole 9. That's when I realized I might need to let it marinate a bit. And move on to some other crafty endeavors. I so need to get a sewing machine. I think 90% of the other crafty stuff I wanna do requires one. Or some stellar hand sewing abilities. Which strangely enough I don't have. I can do it, but its craptastic. I can embroider like you wouldn't believe, but cant sew to save my life. At least not anything you'd actually want to hold up to any sort or wear and tear. Ummm I think I'll stop now. My medicated ramblings are wearing me out. I'm headed back to bed. Maybe I will sleep for more than an hour. That'd be pretty sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home