Sunday, June 12, 2005

I had such high aspirations for today... (btw ranting and slightly foul language ahead!)

Mollie would just not let me sleep last night. She wanted up, she wanted down. She wanted in she wanted out. She wanted to play, play, play. And im sorry. when i want to go to bed, I WANT TO GO TO BED. Shes a damn dog! Not a baby. And its nto like she didnt get played with yesterday. SHe even got a car ride. Thats a pretty sweet doggy day. So wtf. And it continued into the morning. And as ussual around here, morning actually starts closer to noon than midnight. After 4 am, i gave up doggie duty, and passed out. Sorry bout your luck mom. but its damn time you take some doggie resposibility around here. Since she sits in YOUR lap all damn day, and im the one that takes care of everything around here ::anyway::.
I woke up feeling like hell. And I sound like a man. But a kind friend, who happens to be a man, said i just sound like Angelina Jolie. So, um, I'll take that.
I thought I was gonna get some killer yard stuff done today. Since i wont have much time to this week, but i guess not. If my nose doesnt stop dripping im going to cut it off. Did i mention the headache that totally feels like a hangover? Yeah. Just shoot me already. I cant even knit. I started the second Better Than Booties Cabled Baby Sock (Interweave Knits, Summer 05) and i only got 5 rows in before i gave up. But, it was 5 rows with barely a foul stitch to undo. So, not too shabby I guess.
I feel totally useless. I hate that feeling. I'm going to try to get some sleep now. Cross your fingers that its not like last night, mmm kay? Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home