Friday, May 27, 2005

Two FO's in one night? OH my!

Two FO's in one night? OH my! Too bad I'm a lazy ass and didnt call the camera co and get it figured out, or I could show them in all their finished glory. Oh well. I can always upload the pics later.

I finished the Clebrity shawl I was working on in TLC Amore. I think if I make another, and I probably will, I will make it smaller. This is gargantuan! It goes way past my butt, and wraps around me quite a lot. I would drop down a hook size, and take out at least 4 repeats. But other than that, I <3 it. And it will get alot of wear. Prbly just at home though... since its unweildly.
And I've let Clapotis and the Garter Stitch Baby Booties out of knitting purgatory. Vlapotis is doing fine, and I've figured out how I (stupidly) messed up the second bootie. I should be able to finish the bootie tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home