Friday, September 23, 2005

Here I go again...

Theres way too many projects I need and want to start. Not all of them are a combination of the two. Take for example:
Picovoli from Magknits... I can probably make it with the Symphonia I love so much, and can use the gorgeous robins egg blue shade I found at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago.

Shawl Collar Cardigan (4) in the newest Vogue Knitting. ... could use Amore or a light boucle i can't seem to remember the name of at the moment, and Simply Soft. Color i dont know yet. Maybe chocolate like in the photo. Or ivory maybe? Something fairly neutral. And not black.

Shawl Collar Cardigan (37) in the newest Vogue Knitting. ... I see Simply Soft in black and a red fuzzy but not too crazy yarn i also cant remember at the moment. But i think its a Berroco or Bernat yarn. Slubby, soft, and lofty. Maybe a slubby yarn and an eyelash held together so its furry and still slubby?

Are you seeing a common denominator yet? Sweaters. For Moi. Anyone care to bet how many i will actually get done? Yeah, me either.

Theres also baby stuff.
I'm thinking the Mrs Hoover doubleknit blanket at Knitty.com. Maybe another baby Kimono and booties? And a bear, possibly with a rattle in it that could be removed later? Or is that too silly?

I have a Noro bag, a beanie, and a dog sweater on the needles right now. Plus crochet flowers for a shawl. And a few other things in 'time out' that i should really deal with.

We'll see how much i get done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home