Friday, July 22, 2005

So Im checkign my emails...

and i came across one from Berroco. And they have a new yarn. Which really isn't novel in an of itself. they have new yarns like every week. But this yarn, is exactly like the yarn I've been spinning with my drop spindle. Except I think I pick colors better than they do. Some of them dont quite work together for me. A lot like Kureyon. You'll be doing great, and them come along a mile long stretch of this compltely random color that looks garish even in the best light and of which a solid explanation of its placement would be whoever was spining it at the factory saw an extra piece of roving left abandoned on the floor, and went "oh what the hell. I'll give this one a bit extra!" mmm run on sentances. So anyway. They also went to the trouble of making up some patterns for me! So maybe I'll make this little bear, and a larger version of this bag with my over abundance of handspun. And i really like the idea for this scarf... its like crochet mesh or something, with handspun run through it. Might be one a those too... I'm picturing creamy chenille with my pale blue roving with shots of purple that looks like cotton candy right now. Or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home