Friday, July 22, 2005

I love the idea of planting a unassmuing little bulb just before winter sets in, and brilliant flowers popping up months later after the ground finally warms up again. And i love, no LOVE tulips and Ive never had them in my yard. Just the occasional vase. I'm so excited i can hardly stand it!
So here's what will be poppin up in my garden next spring. Dutch tulips and blue grape hyacinths, Grecian Windflowers, Double Daffodils, Giant Hyacinths, and Double Red Riding Hood Tulips.

Maybe after its not 100 degrees outside i'll feel like knitting again. Because right now, i really cant bear the idea of it. Although spinning doesnt seem to bother me. SO maybe Ill have the first 1/2 lb of the roving i dyed spun soon. I think ive already done about an ounce of it.
And I'm so proud of it. :D It's spinning up just like i wanted it to! My plies are less than stellar though. So I'm gonna need some help with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home