Friday, April 22, 2005

Baby Gifting!


This is the adorable kangaroo (complete with a joey) that i got for a friends baby. If you pull the joey, it plays music! how cute is that?


Back of a baby sweater I'm working on for the same friends baby. The fronts are on the needles right now, but im stuck. Im trying to get an argyle on them, and my color skills arent up to par. Rip # 3 and counting.

This is my knitting basket, currently occupied by my helpful sheepy and the yarn im using for the baby argyle. Main color is white. Ribbing is in the blue, as well as in the over crosses of the argyle. daimonds are in the green tan and yellow. and dont worry, its not a total argyle. just a strip of them accross the chest. I think im also going to make matching booties with a green diamond at the center, and half the yellow and tan on either side with a blue strap. But we'll see. At this rate, he'll be 15 before im done!
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Elabeth said...

When doing argyle I've heard it helps if you just do the diamonds and then duplicate stitch on the little over cross line parts later. YAY for sheepy tape measures!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home