Friday, April 01, 2005

Blah

I feel awful. I have enough pain medication in me to knock out a horse and im still cramping. The phone wont stop ringing. And everyone needs something. Cant sleep. And when i can,. its not good sleep. Just shoot me already. Im sure it's crossed some minds already.
BTW, does any one want to run to the store for me? Id really like to make some peanut butter fudge.. but i dont have the right milk. damn it.
And i have pictures to put up here. but theyre stuck in my camera at the moment, and i dont think now is a good time to wrestle them out since im quite fond of said camera.
but pictures mean ive made progress on some of those projects right? well, yes... and no.
now i think my supposedly attention starved poodle and i are going back to bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Elabeth said...

Awww I hope you get to feeling better soon. I think it's extra special crampy month. My guts are killing me too.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Thanks. Im sorry you're feeling bad too. :(
Knitting, a Thermacare heat pad, some popcorn and peanutbutter fudge have put a dent in my bad mood though... so yay for everyone around me. LOL

9:36 PM  
Blogger Agnes said...

I guess you are having a really bad day ... but it's getting better, right? From what you wrote above ... :) Wish you a wonderful weekend.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl I feel for you... I have been there and like Elabeth said it must be the month for it! Been a bad one for me too. Well its been a bad past few years but hey I'm still here!! lol
Happy Knitting!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home