Monday, February 14, 2005

It's official...

I have a yarn problem. Hobby Lobby had sales on yarn this week, and last week. I bought more than i have room for... I'd show pictures, since ive been photographing everything else, but im slightly embarassed. I almost doubled my stash. but i have plans for most of it at least. Not that i have time to do anything with it though.
i finished the baby hoodie that looks like confetti cake. now it just needs to be sewn up, but i still need to steek the front. but theres no rush. i didnt make it for anyone in particular. Im going to make another one for my brother, in a blue/green boucle (some of the hobby lobby stash) I think it'll look great on him. I'm going to make a big boy sweater for his older brother, since he'll be starting school next year. I'm thinking i might do a child sized Mariah type sweater. well, cable wise, bc its not really that girly, right? We'll see how long that idea lasts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home