Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I think it's time...

I have realized the number of projects I have laying around is ridiculous. I know there are at least 10. So here's my list. maybe that will fuel the need to finish them if I see how many there really are. And then I wont start any more until I'm through with them... right?
1. Noro Scarf . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 60%
2. Clapotis . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 20%
3. Colorblock Hoodie . . . . . . . . . . . . 40%
4. Enigma Wrap . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 75%
5. Fuzzy Purple Wrap Sweater . . 45%
6. Turquoise Eyelash Mittens . . . 50% (expericening second sock syndrome)
7. Confetti Baby Hoodie . . . . . . . . . 95% (needs steeking, seaming and zipper set)
8. Confetti scarf . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 95 % (one I-cord bow left)
9. Pink Bunny . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 40%
10. Purple eyelash Shawl . . . . . . . . 20%
11. Mariah . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home