Monday, March 07, 2005

What? A new project? Absolutely not!

Ok, maybei did start something new. But don't tell any one. I don't wanna have to admit to how many I have going.
So... All those stitch markers I've made are about to come in reeeeal handy. I've started Clapotis. I couldn't help my self. Found the perfect yarn... GGH Safari. Its a smaller gauge than the yarn called for, but I like it that way. Wouldn't want to start listening to a pattern now, would I? I'm through the second increase repeat. So ive still got a lot left. But I really like it. Looooove the yarn. I highly recommend it. Especially since its got awesome yardage for being such a different yarn. 140m... So around 170 yards? Or something like that. And its in a similar color to the one on Knitty.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home