Sunday, January 23, 2005

I'm starting the Matthew seaman's scarf tonight for my dad. its in a slate blue color, in a nice cushy superwash merino by ECCO that I think I'm going to be addicted to. it's in great colors, and as merino goes, isn't too pricey. I think im going to get some of the natural color and work up a pattern with some cables and a nice hood to solve my craving for mariah. but I want it to be a pullover, with one of those v necks that has a toggle closure. I also ordered a ball winder tonight when I got home. We (Candyce and Elizabeth and I) went to 3 yarns stores in Tulsa, and I didn't find one. got some nifty nubby Cotton Flamme (Crystal Palace) from String, and the merino too, just because. I might do a chevron scarf or something. I don't know. but it was cheap, and nice, so gotta love that. I'll prbly need more though. I always either get too much or not enough... Also got a turquoise lotus bowl, like the kind you find at sushi bars, and it holds the merino ball perfectly, yay Salvation Army!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home