Saturday, January 29, 2005

where did this week go?!

I have had so little time to knit this week! I'm going through withdrawl! I started a new job monday, that i LOVE LOVE LOVE. yay! But its seriously cut into my knitting time. lol. I worked on a basic black ribbed beanie for a friend today, because it was really slow and i was caught up. Im starting this nifty little bunny now for a friend thats got the most adorable little girl. Im using some rosey pink fuzzy acrylic that was from a sweater i bought (for $7!!) and frogged so i could figure out the weird cable pattern it had. It didnt have enough yardage for anything really. bc it was a very skimpy juniors medium. adn it was the only one they had or i woulda bought like 5. so i coulda duplicated it in the same wonderful yarn btu big enough for me, and then had some left over for some socks. hehe Oh! and i got my secret pals info! and i know mine is watching, so Hello secret pal. I'm so excited. ok, thats it for now, im exausted. night all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elabeth said...

Hey if you're off work next Saturday and you still want to lear to spin and you have $75 I think there are openings in that Beginning Spinning workshop I'm going to. She talked like there were only me and maybe two other people signed up. I can give you her number if you're interested.
I am totally stummped as to what to get for my person I'm the secret pal of. She is in her late 40's has three teenage kids, and likes country goose looking Victorian flowery crap. ugh. I guess I can get her some hokey something or other but I was kind of hoping I'd get someone cool to buy junk for.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home