Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Wow. What a slacker I am

Ok. So I haven't even bothered to write one stinking entry since august. So shot me. I think its the lack of a decent digital camera that keeps me from doing so. Oh well.
ivy got tons of WIP's right now. Most of them barely started. I casted on for Mariah last night. (yes yes, I know the knit along hasn't started yet, but I cant help it.) I'm using Caron Simply Soft. In black. But only because I cant find a nice soft natural oat color or a nice heathery gray that wont be too expensive for me right now. (considering I might not ever finish it)
I am half way through a pair of mittens to match an eyelash scarf I made a couple a weeks ago. Its a color way that reminds me of the blues in the Monet painting ... waterlillies or something like that.
I'm also working on the cardi in Hip to Knit. But its not really working very well... The sizing just isn't working for me. I'm gonna have to frog the back and do it over. Too busty and hipy for it. Blah. Where are the knits for chics with curves. hm?? hmm?? They're either extra big or have to curves to them! grrr.
hmmm. What else am I working on...
oh! A shawl for my GrammaMom. (she's my gramma, but she's pretty much raised me. so anytime I mention 'mom' its her. k? k. Its in an eyelash yarn that's purple and fuschia. but rich jewel tones, not garish. itll be beautiful.
ok. I think thats it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home